More than 70% of what makes a customer experience great is the behavior of frontline employees. Great behavior doesn’t happen without inspiration and accountability. This requires a bottom-up approach, not the typical top-down corporate method. The challenge is not uncovering some new customer insight; the problem is getting your frontline to do what they already know more consistently.
Leading Customer Loyalty is a one-day work session for frontline managers to learn the principles and practices needed to win the hearts of employees and customers. Managers leave with a clear understanding of how to model, teach, and reinforce empathy, responsibility, and generosity.
“Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.”Stephen R. Covey
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Make genuine human connections.
- Listen and communicate with empathy.
- Discover the real “job to be done” for customers and employees.
- Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
- Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
- Inspire the team to share their best thinking and ideas.
- Run effective loyalty team huddles.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Includes Leaders Guide
- Scenario Cards
- Practice Cards
- It’s Who You Are booklet.
Also included, but not pictured: 11 FranklinCovey Excelerators® and 7 FranklinCovey Insights™ videos.