Unfortunately for all of us humans, forgetting what we once learned is part of our DNA. Even the most devoted participants in the seven habits training can lose what they learn, especially if they haven’t consistently applied the principles after the training. But on the bright side, we can overcome our fallible memories through reinforcement, repetition, and forming habits. The 7 Habits Maximizer™ workshop offers past participants a way to extend and reinforce the timeless principles that have helped them begin to reshape their lives.
This one-day 7 Habits Maximizer extension course helps participants “hard-wire” their commitment to principles of effectiveness, which in turn improves the dynamics of your organization. As individuals deepen their understanding of these bedrock principles, they internalize the lessons and develop a renewed commitment to them.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- Focus on current high-leverage projects.
- Identify and apply unique talents and skills.
- Align work with the organization’s Wildly Important Goals.
- Successfully enlist support for their objectives.
“Our people have raved about the Maximizer program. It creates focus, clarity, and deeper understanding of living the habits everyday. A perfect summary and reinforcement of the “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” program.”Charles Bradley, Charlotte County Schools
Offers participants a way to extend and reinforce the timeless principles that have helped them begin to reshape their lives. This one-day extension program helps them internalize the principles of effectiveness and develop a renewed commitment to themselves. Therefore, after participating in the three-days workshop and practicing the habits during the 7 Habits Contract, the participants have the opportunity to develop the effectiveness at work by participating in a new learning event:
“The 7 Habits Maximizer”’s purposes are:
- To increase the effectiveness and the impact at work through living the 7 Habits
- To increase the initiative and the influence among projects
- To develop interpersonal relationships at work
- To realize a balance between the professional and personal life
Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
“The 7 Habits Maximizer” is a one day workshop in which participants learn:
- To focus on important activities that they can influence in their professional role
- To identify unique talents, abilities and professional contribution that they can offer
- To align the individual activity with the major organizational goals
- To successfully get others’ support in accomplishing the major individual goals process
- To maximize the practice of own talents and abilities in the professional activity