ARE YOUR HIGH-POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES READY TO LEAD?
As the current generation of leaders marches toward retirement, many organizations are already finding it difficult to find qualified replacements. The challenge lies in both the numbers and experience; there simply aren’t as many workers as will be needed to fill vacated leadership slots, and those potential managers who are available will only bring 5-10 years experience with them.
One of the ways organizations are preparing is training existing frontline employees to take on larger roles as they grow with the organization. This approach not only “future proofs” against a mass exit of experienced leadership, it gives organizations the ability to retain vital institutional knowledge, as well as attract and retain high-potential employees.
FranklinCovey’s Leadership Foundations work session prepares emerging leaders to take on significant roles and responsibilities in the future. Participants gain skills to improve trust and influence with peers and superiors, link their work to a clear and compelling team purpose, implement a system for executing on critical priorities, and leverage the talents of peers and co-workers to achieve unprecedented results.
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS WORK SESSION WILL LEARN TO:
- Increase influence with peers, co-workers, and superiors through greater trust.
- Make a greater contribution to the team by linking their work to a clear and compelling purpose.
- Improve efficiency by aligning their work to the most important objectives of the team and the organization.
- Accomplish better results by implementing a proven system to execute on critical priorities.
- Increase the capacity of the team by helping peers and co-workers to find their voice and volunteer their highest talents.
EXPLORE THIS PRODUCT
This program is a one-day workshop. Please contact us for more information.
HOW TO GET STARTED