Today’s busy leaders often find it hard to schedule time for learning and development. And sometimes, learning works better if you can space it out and focus on just one skill at a time.
These modular series allow you to tailor the content to the specific behaviors and competencies that are most relevant in your organization.
With manageable 3-4 hour programs, now even your busiest leaders can focus on the specific competencies that target their personal leadership gap opportunities.
MODULE INSPIRING TRUST
A four-hour module to help leaders understand the connection between trust and business results. Participants will:
– Learn how leading with high trust impacts speed and cost.
– Learn the behaviors that build trust.
– Learn how to build, restore, extend, and maintain trust.
MODULE: THE 4 IMPERATIVES OF GREAT LEADERS
A three-hour module of FranklinCovey’s core framework for being an effective leader. Participants will:
– Learn how to leverage the knowledge that exists in their team
– Understand how the 4 Imperatives framework solves chronic organizational and team problems and clears the path for sustainable results.
– Receive, review, and action their 360 Leadership Quotient (LQ). The LQ measures their credibility to lead in the current environment within the framework of the 4 Imperatives.
MODULE: CLARIFYING YOUR TEAM’S PURPOSE AND STRATEGY
A four-hour module to help leaders connect the purpose of their team to the mission, vision, values, and strategy of the organization. Participants will:
– Clearly understand and articulate the “job” their team is hired to do.
– Connect the team’s work to the economic drivers of the organization.
– Develop a clear and compelling purpose for their team to execute against.
MODULE: BUILDING PROCESS EXCELLENCE
A four-hour module to help leaders create processes to ensure ongoing success. Participants will:
– Identify the core processes through which work is accomplished.
– Create a means for improving team execution.
– Use powerful tools to maximize work processes.
MODULE: UNLEASHING TALENT
A four-hour module to help leaders tap into the unique talents and contribution of each member of the team. Participants will:
– Assess their current talent utilizing a ‘team talent check-up’ process.
– Learn three “leadership conversations” to clarify performance expectations, apply specific talents to key objectives, and “clear the path” toward progress.
– Leaders receive “Conversation Cards” to assist them in unleashing and engaging talent.
MODULE: LEADING ACROSS GENERATIONS
A four-hour module to help leaders understand the differences and work through common friction points between Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, and Millennials. Participants will:
– Learn to foster effective communication across generations.
– Improve the quality of results by leveraging the unique strengths of each generation.
– Reduce conflict by coaching team members to work effectively with co-workers from other generations.
EXPLORE THIS PRODUCT
This work session consists of three to four hours of instructor-led training.
HOW TO GET STARTED