Knowledge workers and leaders have quietly slipped into the role of the unofficial project manager. The lack of time management, poor persuasion skills, scope creep, and no formal project or process training, all combine to raise the probability of project failure costing organizations time, money, and employee morale.
This work session will help participant’s consistently complete projects successfully. They will learn to implement a disciplined process to execute projects and to master informal authority to inspire the team.
PEOPLE + PROCESS = SUCCESS
Project management isn’t just about managing logistics and hoping the project team is ready to play to win. The skills of “informal authority” are more important than ever before, so team members are inspired to contribute to the project’s success!
- Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people.
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviors that inspire team members to execute with excellence.
- Identify a project’s stakeholders.
- Establish clear and measurable project outcomes.
- Create a well-defined project scope statement.
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks.
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule.
- Hold team members accountable to project plans.
- Conduct consistent team-accountability sessions.
Monitor & Control
- Create a clear communication plan around the project that includes regular project status reports and project changes.
- Reward and recognize the contributions of project teams members.
- Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Participant Guide
- Pocket Card Set
- USB Drive
- Colored Pens
- Sticky Notes
- Pre- and Post-Assessments
EXPLORE THIS PRODUCT
This program is a one day or two day workshop. Please contact us for more information.
HOW TO GET STARTED