Everyone contributes to a high-trust organization.
In the Speed of Trust Foundations work session, individuals identify and address “trust gaps” in their personal credibility and relationships at work. Using “real work” situations in the work session, participants:
- Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
- Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
- Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability.
“You may not be able to control everything, but you can influence certain things. Trust starts with you.”STEPHEN M. R. COVEY Author, The Speed of Trust
The participants will receive the following materials.
- Participant Guidebook
- Speed of Trust Action Cards
- The Speed of Trust Book
- Speed of Trust Digital Coach app
- Trust Action
- Plan (TAP)